Originally from Ontario, Natalie moved to Vancouver in 2009 to complete her Master's Degree in Counselling Psychology. She has since made Vancouver her home and is currently in the process of completing her Doctorate in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.) at the University of British Columbia.
Natalie offers individual counselling and coaching services to address various goals and presenting concerns.
Natalie also consults with organizations across sectors, offering such services as:
- Executive/Leadership coaching (individual or team)
- Leadership and team professional development
- Social responsibility best practices development and implementation
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator individual and team workshops
- Lominger Competency based training and program development
- Learning and development programming and workshops